USING LINKED IN WITH TWITTER…
- Link your account to your TWITTER account under your linkedin PROFILE SETTINGS
USING TWITTER WITH FACEBOOK…
Connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts so that your Tweets and Retweets will automatically post to your Facebook wall.
- Log in to the Twitter account you want to associate with your Facebook profile.
- Go to your Settings menu’s Apps tab.
- Click Connect to Facebook.
- If you are not already logged in to Facebook, then you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login credentials. Enter your credentials and click Log in to sign in to Facebook.
You will then receive a prompt explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account. In order to continue, you must select “Okay.”
- You will then be prompted to select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets and Retweets posted to your Facebook wall. It is set to friends by default.
- Click “Okay” to complete the process.
- Your Tweets and Retweets will now post to your profile Facebook wall and your username will be displayed there as well. @Replies will not be posted.
- To link your Facebook updates to Twitter, use: https://www.facebook.com/twitter
- View your linked connections… https://twitter.com/settings/applications
- Remember: Only Facebook posts with a privacy setting of ‘Public’ will be shared on Twitter.
USING INSTAGRAM WITH FACEBOOK & TWITTER…
- Instagram Help
- Go to your Profile and tap settings button
- Tap Linked Accounts > Facebook [& Twitter].
- Your Instagram account will link to your personal Facebook Timeline by default.
- To link to a Page instead, tap Share to and choose a Page that you manage.
USING PINTEREST WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, Google
- From your profile click the gear button, then settings
- Pick or scroll down to Social Networks
- Change Log in with Facebook or Log in with Twitter to Yes
- When prompted, allow Pinterest to access your account
- Click Save Settings when finished
USING WORDPRESS WITH TWITTER, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest & Google+
- Publicizing your posts to Twitter is an excellent way to get more traffic on your blog by tweeting a link to each new post you write. [another option is to add a wordpress plugin]
- To enable Publicize, on the Settings…Sharing page… click Add new Twitter Connection.
- You’ll be taken to Twitter where you’ll be asked to approve the connection between your WordPress.com blog and each social media account.
- Click Allow.