Often organizations are challenged with developing new programs with staff that are already overextended. Simplify and Sync can help bring a fresh perspective by working with your team to expand and develop programs and integrate them into your current structure.
ASSESS & EVALUATE
- Assess and evaluate current programs.
- Understand overall goals and vision.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
STRATEGIZE & DESIGN
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Plan the delivery of the program in accordance with the organization’s mission and goals.
DEVELOP & BUILD
- Work with the staff to create the program.
IMPLEMENT & REFINE
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with professional standards.
- Document the program for training purposes.
- Get feedback from staff and clients and refine as necessary.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Liaise with management and program directors to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Report evaluation findings to the management team and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies between the new and existing programs.