Email marketing is an effective way to communicate directly with your subscribers and build a following. We are all overloaded with information which means you need to be strategic with your eBlasts so customers feel you value their time.
What are your goals with email marketing
- Who is your audience?
- What do your customers want?
[age, gender, income, education, career, location, hobbies, travel, family]?
- What is your message?
- What are your business/personal goals and how do they relate to your email marketing?
Create Effective Campaigns
We can design multiple branded, custom email templates for your for your organization that are professional, engaging, and informative. We can create and distribute weekly or monthly newsletters, automated messages or target campaigns or we can train your staff to utilize the templates . We can assist you with importing and building lists.
- Subscriber retention
This is a priority which means you need to keep your audience engaged by providing value in your content.
- More than one audience
If you have multiple groups, consider segmenting your subscribers and sending intentional campaigns to each.
- Make your subject line count.
- Create a call to action in the body that directs subscribers to your website.
- Review your analytics to understand what keyword searches are directing users to your website.
- Motivate your subscribers to open their email.
Consider providing giveaways, contests and discounts.
- Keep your design clean and uncluttered.
Header, logo, font, color scheme, sections, great images, mobile friendly
- Be clear with your message. If there is a call to action, make sure your subscribers know how to click through or follow up.
- Advertising – are you planning to have paid ads in your newsletter? Decide on consistent ad sizes.
Create an Editorial Calendar
We can work with you to create an editorial calendar to keep you consistent with the frequency and focused on your message. It is important to find a common thread for each newsletter so that it is not disjointed.
- How often do you want to send newsletters?
- What topics and themes do you want to highlight each week/month?
- Schedule your advertisers.
Email Services Program Set-up
- MailChimp [my favorite!]
- There are many more but why not stick with the ones that have the best reputation!
We can monitor the analytics and share reports that analyze the effectiveness of each newsletter campaign including the number of people who open the email, forward it, subscribe or unsubscribe or share on social media.