Taking photos with your iPhone is easy these days but how do you manage the thousands of images? And when do you find the time to put them into albums so you can preserve and share all of those wonderful memories?
Manage Your Photos – We can teach you how to [or WE CAN DO IT FOR YOU]…
- Sync your photos from your devices to your computer or other online storage.
- Upload your images in order to create albums & photo gifts.
- Create beautiful photo albums and gifts with your family photos.
- Crop and edit your images.
Scanning your own photos can take hours and hours and often the quality is not great. I learned this the hard way and half way through my stacks and stacks of images, I turned it over to the professionals and it was the best value to have all of my photos stored digitally. There are online services that can scan… print photos, albums, negatives, slides, film to DVD, VHS to DVD, photo restoration.
- Local: Color Services, Samy’s Camera
- APP: ShoeBox (great for using your phone to scan a print photo that you need right away)
Photo Storage Backup…
It is important to backup your photos on a regular basis whether it is with an external drive in your home or on a cloud-storage service. Things to consider when you are determining how to store your photos online…  Storage Space,  Cost,  Quality (will images be preserved in high-res or compressed),  Access (how easy is it to organize and find your images – can you access from a phone app),  Shareability (is it simple to share with social media sites),  Printability (when you share images with friends/grandparents, do they have access to print images).
- Apple iCloud
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Google Photos
Online Printing Resources for albums, cards, photo gifts…
- Shutterfly [my favorite!]
- Tiny Prints
- Apple – iPhoto
Customized Photo Gifts… the possibilities are endless…
- Photo Albums
- Digital Album (view on iPad or iPhone)
- iPhone & iPad Cases
- Holiday stockings & ornaments
- Holiday Cards & Stationary & Thank You Cards & Invitations
- Photo Mugs
- Playing Cards
- Paper Cubes & Notebooks & Journals
- Canvas, Wood & Metal Wall Art
- Desktop Plaques
- Pillows & Blankets
- Canvas Tote Bags
- Table Runners
- Kids Plates
- Pet Placemats